City Apparel and Go Grow Strategies have donated this site because they wanted to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. A portion of the proceeds from this site go to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure of Northwest Ohio. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Your purchase helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise.